For new students enrolling at East Kentwood Freshman Campus, click here for online enrollment instructions: Student Enrollment.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 616-698-9292 and select "2" for the Guidance Office.
In order to complete a student's enrollment, we MUST receive the following information:
- Birth Certificate (or I-94 paperwork)
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of Residency (i.e. lease or mortgage document or current utility bill showing name and address)
- Current Immunization Records
- Transcript if student has already earned high school credit
- Copy of IEP if student receives Special Education services
- Exit Grades if student is transferring in the middle of a term