Kent School Services Network is an initiative that involves many partners but a single goal: to ensure that all children are healthy and learning.
We strive to eliminate the barriers within schools that prohibit students from learning. We want to allow teachers to teach, principals to lead, and students to learn.
To learn more about services or to obtain a referral for the clinician, please talk to the School Counselor or to the Community School Coordinator.
· Emotional Concerns: Depression, Anxiety, Anger.
· Social Concerns: Bullying, Immaturity, Problems making friends, Peer trouble
· Behavior: Drug use, Fighting, Suspensions
· Grief: Loss of a family member, Divorce, Incarceration, Deportation
· Basic Needs: Food, Clothing, Housing, MDHHS Assistance
· Health Services: Dental, Vision, Hearing
· After School Programming: Tutoring, Mentoring, etc.