On December 28 and January 2 Open Swim will start late a 7 pm.
Families and groups welcome. Lap lanes may be available during Open Swim.
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
6:00 P.M. - 8:55 P.M.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
12:00 P.M. - 2:55 P.M.
Swim, walk, or individual aerobic workout. Lap swimmers are encouraged to use the Competition Pool when available.
5:00 A.M. - 7:25 A.M.
10:30 A.M. - 11:55 A.M.
8:00 A.M. - 9:25 A.M.
Access to both pool areas is only available at the above times. Locker rooms must be cleared 15 minutes after the conclusion of Open and Lap Swim. Competition Pool availability is subject to the Competition Schedule. Diving Boards are occasionally available but never guaranteed. If there is a sports activity, there will be no diving boards and lap lanes may be limited or unavailable. During a Competition event, the entire competition side will be closed.
PLEASE SEE THE INTERACTIVE COMPETITION CALENDAR
Ages 18 - 59
Ages 5 - 17
Ages 0 - 4
All rules will be enforced at all times with no exceptions. Please remember the rules are for your safety! Failure to follow rules may lead to removal from the pool.
- Swim only when a lifeguard is present.
- Follow the lifeguard's instructions at all times.
- No diving in the Warm Water or Splash Pools. Diving is only allowed in the Competition Pool.
- No pushing, throwing, dunking or other unsafe behavior is allowed.
- No running. Walk on the pool deck at all times.
- No street shoes on the pool deck.
- All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Infants and young children who require diapers must wear swim diapers and tight rubber swim diaper covers. Standard diapers leak and are not permitted.
- Only US Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices (PDFs) are permitted and may only be used in the Warm Water Pool.
- Every swimmer must be able to complete a 25 yard length before entering the Competition Pool. A swim test may be required.
- All swim lessons must be scheduled through the Aquatics Center. (sorry, no private lessons)
- Children 4 & under and those requiring a PFD MUST be within an arms-length of an adult at all times. They are not allowed in the Competition Pool.
- Children 11 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent of guardian in the pool area at all times.
- Starting blocks are for competition and practices only and are closed to the general public.
- Do not sit on or climb over lane lines.
- No eating, drinking, or chewing gum in the pool area.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Diving board rules:
- One bounce only
- Dive or jump straight off the front end of the board
- Front flips only; no back dives
- No inward dives
- One person on the board at a time
- Look before you leap
- After you jump, swim to the nearest ladder
- No swimming in the diving area when the boards are open
- Any person determined to be acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner may be asked to leave the pool and/or the premises when it is deemed necessary for the safety and well-being of other patrons or pool staff.