- 4/16-5/18 iReady Year End Testing Window
- 5/15-18 M-STEP Make-Up Testing
- 5/16-17 5th Grade Field Day
- 5/18 Y5-4th Grade Field Day
- 5/18 School Picnic/ Special Person's Day!
- 5/22 5th Grade to Whitecaps Game
- Monday, May 28 ****No School**** Memorial Day****
- May 31 Celebration of Learning Ceremony 10am
- June 1 ****Last Day of School****
- 5th Grade Graduation
- All School Clap Out
- All School Flag Lowering
Memo from the office
Please send a note to school with your child for the teacher or the office staff if your child is going to leave early or go home in a different way.
If you forget to send a note, you may call the office no later than 3 PM to make a change. After that time your child will be sent home at the end of the day in the usual manner.
We ask this for the safety of the students. We want to insure that they arrive safely home.
It is also important that students stay the entire day. If you are the one who provides transportation for your child, please refrain from checking them out just before the bell. Please wait for them at the drop off/pickup point by the yellow gate.
Dismissal is at 3:56.
IMPORTANT TEXT MESSAGES FROM GLENWOOD