Records Requests & Parchment

Need Transcript, Test Scores, Records?

The Student Records/Registrar's Office is committed to providing efficient and professional services to new, current and former students. 

Please click on the "Order Records" link below to log into Parchment and submit your records request.

Order Credentials from Parchment

*Please note: If you attended Crossroads, you will need to contact Crossroads for your records as Crossroads doesn't use this Parchment service at this time. 

Crossroads 616-261-6166

Don't have a Parchment account? 

Click on the link above and set up Parchment account to request transcripts, test scores, or other credentials such as immunization records and/or birth certificate.  

*Note: We are in the process of digitizing our records to better serve you.  Requests may take slightly longer during this process.  We appreciate your patience.

If you have any questions or need additional assistance, you may contact us via email at [email protected], by phone at (616) 698-6700 ext. 42006. Current students, please feel free to stop by the Counseling Office. Our Counseling Team is happy to assist you.

Are you a H.S. Senior? Do you need to request your FINAL TRANSCRIPT?  Click here to learn how: Seniors

Are you MOVING?

Ask your new school to fax or email us a records request.

Guidance FAX #: 616-698-3126

[email protected]