New Student Enrollment

Before a student is actually enrolled at our school we MUST have the following information.

  • Birth Certificate
  • Shot Records
  • Proof of Residency (i.e. Gas Bill or Lease)
  • Official High School Transcript
  • Exit Grades if you are leaving in the middle of a term
  • Copy of IEP or MET if you are receiving Special Education services

Please contact  (616) 698-9292 if your student will be in the freshman campus or (616) 698-6700 ext.42209 if your student will be enrolling at the 10-12 building. There will be NO appointment until all of this information is provided.