Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Follow us on social media:
Click here for Summer School Information.
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email [email protected]
This is just a reminder that Kentwood Public Schools offers a texting service for important announcements to our parents, staff and students. This will be used for notification of events like snow days as well as student absences. If you would like to sign up or would like more information, please visit www.kentwoodps.org/schoolmessenger.
All graduates of East Kentwood High School will be inspired to excellence and life-long learning, educated for intellectual and cultural competency, and empowered to reach their full potential as productive self-directed members of society.
East Kentwood High School will create graduates who are inspired, educated and empowered by:
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
1. All students and staff are members of the East Kentwood Learning Community. As such, each
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2. Collaboration and communication are essential to an effective organization.
3. Continuous and high-quality professional learning is critical for successful job performance.
4. The use of quality data is essential for continuous improvement.
5. Change will be embraced and used as an opportunity for growth.
2020-2021 Course Description Book Download
|August 04, 2021||All Students||9:00am-7:30pm|
|August 05, 2021||All Students||
|August 09, 2021 (Monday)||New to District||9:00am-5:00pm|
|August 11, 2021 (Wednesday)||6th Grade Only||9:00am-1:00pm|
|August 12, 2021 (Thursday)||6th-8th Grade||9:00am-1:00pm||2:00pm-6:00pm|
|August 16, 2021 (Monday)||Make-up||3:00pm-6:00pm|
|August 10, 2021 (Tuesday)||Freshman Registration||12:00pm- 7:00pm|
|August 11, 2021 (Wednesday)||New to District Freshman||8:30am- 2:00pm|
|August 12, 2021 (Thursday)||Freshman Registration||12:00pm-5:00pm|
|August 16, 2021 (Monday)||Make-up||8:30am-12:00pm|
|August 10, 2021 (Tuesday)||New to District||8:30am-2:00pm||Seniors 12:00pm-6:00pm|
|August 11, 2021 (Wednesday)||New to District||12:00pm-5:00pm||Juniors 12:00pm-6:00pm|
|August 12, 2021 (Thursday)||Sophomores||12:00pm-6:00pm|
|August 16, 2021 (Monday)||ELL and Foreign Exchange||11 :00am-3:00pm|
|August 17, 2021 (Tuesday)||Make-up||8:30am-12:00pm|
|August 10, 2021 (Tuesday)||All Students||8:30am-4:00pm|
|August 11, 2021 (Wednesday)||All Students||8:30am-4:00pm|
|August 12, 2021 (Thursday)||All Students||9:00am-7:00pm|
|August 16, 2021 (Monday)||Make-up||8:30am-4:00pm|