Registration for the 2024-2025 school year opens March 1st. Click here.
Please note - ALL students, even returning students, will need to provide proof of residency (valid forms of proof are listed below).
If you are new to Kentwood, please check out these helpful links:
ALL Incoming Students
- To register your student - click here. You will need to create a ParentVUE account in order to register new students. The link to create the account is on the registration page.
- For helpful instructions on how to create a ParentVUE account - click here.
- All new students need to provide 4 documents to the school: a parent ID, a birth certificate (or other accepted form of identification), up-to-date vaccinations or an official waiver from the Kent Health Department, and proof of residency (this can be one of the following documents: current mortgage, property tax statement from summer 2024, closing paperwork within 30 calendar days, a purchase agreement with signatures and closing date, a current lease or landlord affidavit or a copy of your gas, electric, water or other utility bill dated within the last 60 days).
- Free breakfast and lunch is included for the 2023-2024 school year for every student.
- Bus routes are available to students living in district.
New Young 5's and Kindergarten Students
- Students must be age 5 by December 1, 2024.
- You can follow the links above to register your child and create a ParentVUE account.