Kentwood Public Schools will integrate technology throughout the District to prepare students to meet the high expectations for learning that translate into success in today's connected community. The utilization of current technologies provides students in all our schools with enhanced learning tools and the skills needed to use them effectively. Technology-rich environments and professional learning for teachers and administrators, focusing on using technology to help differentiate learning, results in equitable opportunities for all students. Technologies provide the vehicle to continually improve and enhance the teaching/learning process contributing to an increase in student achievement. The infusion of technology into District operations will increase efficiency resulting in higher-level solutions and services for students, parents, employees and the community at large.
Goals and Strategies
- Prepare students to succeed by using technology to provide equitable learning opportunities for all students.
- Provide technology to continually update and enhance the teaching/learning process.
- Support efficient and effective communication within the District, with parents, and with the KPS community.
- Use technology tools to enhance productivity and the efficiency of District operations.
- Provide the support necessary to ensure the effective use of technology in all areas of instruction and operations.
Email: [email protected]