Welcome to Townline Elementary
We, the staff of Townline Elementary School, believe that all children will learn academic and life-related skills through a variety of strategies and materials that are developmentally appropriate. We will assure a safe, positive learning environment, rich in acceptance and respect, in which each child will master the district learner outcomes and reach his/her highest level of learning. We accept responsibility, in cooperation with our school community, to teach children skills essential for life-long learning.
- A child's education must utilize and involve families and the entire community.
- Each student can learn and is entitled to a comprehensive, quality education that reflects the expectations and needs of society.
- Every student should be given opportunities to reach his/her fullest potential in the mastery of skills and content.
- In fostering an appreciation of diversity and providing a curriculum that affirms that diversity.
- In providing a safe and secure environment for each student and staff member.
- In providing an equitable curriculum which includes a variety of environments and instructional methods.
In evaluating the mastery of essential skills and content through a variety of assessments.
A positive attitude of the school community toward learning is a result of pride, respect, and responsibility for self, others, and the environment.