To better serve our families in an efficient manner, district procedures have changed for parents who are requesting a change in their child's school placement for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year. Please be advised of the following process to ensure your request is given consideration:
1. Parents should pick up and return Within District Transfer (WDT) forms at your student(s) home building.
2. Parents who submit their WDT forms by May 23, 2014, will be notified in June when school has ended.
3. If WDT is submitted AFTER May 23, 2014, then parents will be notified whether their application was approved or disapproved AFTER registration is held in August 2014.
4. Parents may continue to submit WDT request forms during the summer months at the Kentwood Public Schools Administration building on 5820 Eastern Avenue, Kentwood, Michigan.
5. Parents with questions or concerns may contact the Student Services Office 455-4400, ext. 79927 for further assistance.