Welcome to East Kentwood High School
EKHS Counseling Summer FAQ for students & parents
Please visit our FAQ document if you have questions for the counseling department.
Summer School Begins Monday, June 18 (see below for details)
Fall Registration Information:
Tuesday, August 7th -New to the District Only 8am-2pm (in Guidance)
Wednesday, August 8th -Seniors 12 PM to 6 PM - Use door K
Thursday, August 9th - Juniors 12 PM to 6 PM - Use door K
Monday, August 13th - Sophomores 12 PM to 6 PM - Use door K
Tuesday, August 14th -Make up registration- 8 AM to 2 PM - East Wing Cafeteria
Registration packet will be mailed out the Week of July 23rd. Please bring updated and signed Student profile sheet. Optional forms are available online and at registration.
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email email@example.com
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2018-2019 Course Description Book Download