Welcome to Glenwood ElementaryOur school community holds high expectations for all students to learn and develop respect for self and others. Through a cooperative effort, the Glenwood families, students, and staff assume responsibility for a safe and orderly environment to maximize personal achievement and improvement of society.
- Every person can and will learn.
- All people deserve to be treated with love, dignity and respect.
- Positive self-esteem enhances learning and achievement.
- Each child is unique and learns in different ways.
- Each child has an equal right to an education that meets his/her needs.
- Learning is a life-long process leading to personal growth and satisfaction.
- Every child has a right to learn in a safe, caring and orderly environment.
- The home, school, and community are a partnership for success in the importance of cultural diversity.
- High expectations accelerate achievement.
- Learning how to learn is as important as the information itself.
- Every child is responsible for his/her own actions.
- Every child has a responsibility to contribute to the community in which they live and learn.