Get involved with Explorer's PTC
to a new and exciting year at Explorer Elementary School. The Parent-Teacher-Committee (PTC) is working hard to come up with fun and exciting activities along with fundraisers to support Explorer's staff and students.
With a spirit of volunteerism incorporating the talents of all Explorer parents and staff - promote high-quality, innovative education for our students through general support and involvement as well as fund raising, while maintaining the values of open communication and cooperation within a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
All activities are planned with your student in mind and all proceeds go directly back to Explorer's students. We fundraise to help pay for field trips, classroom supplies, fun activities, music, staff training & academic achievements. As budgets get smaller, we need more & more support from all of you.
Join the Fun
Have a question, comment or a great idea to share? You can reach Explorer's PTC or receive information from us......here's how!
- We would love to hear from you, e-mail us at: KentwoodExplorerPTC@gmail.com
- Join our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ExplorerElementaryKPS
- Attend a meeting. All of our Meetings & Events are listed here: https://www.facebook.com/ExplorerElementaryKPS/events
- To receive automatic reminders, e-mails and alerts we use Remind. Click Here to Signup: https://www.remind.com/join/ptcexpl
- It takes a lot of volunteers to help our school and we need you. We use Sign Up Genius an on-line site to allow you to see what's best for your schedule. Click here: http://goo.gl/2H58py
- Please fill out the following form to stay connected with various communications! Contact Form
It is a great time to help Explorer students and staff, please join us in helping support our children.
Explorer PTC Team.