Welcome to East Kentwood High School
EKHS Highlights - January 2015
Juniors will be taking M-STEP testing on various dates between 4/14 and 4/30 in the subjects of Social Studies and Science. Testing resumes for Math and English on May 19 and continues through the end of the year. More information about M-STEP and testing locations can be found at http://ekmstep.wix.com/2015.VISION STATEMENT
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.