Welcome to East Kentwood High School
First Semester Ends Friday, December 22
Semester 1 Exam Days - Half Days with 10:45 Dismissal
- Wednesday, December 20 - Exams 1 & 2
- Thursday, December 21 - Exams 3 & 4
- Friday, December 22 - Exams 5 & 6 (End semester 1)
Report cards will be mailed the week we return from Holiday vacation. To access your child's report card prior to receiving it by mail, please log in to your Parent Vue account. More information can be found here.
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email email@example.com
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2017-2018 Course Description Book Download