Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Fall Pupil Accounting - Wednesday, October 4 - Please make every attempt to have your student in attendance. If your student is not able to attend, be certain to call in to excuse them through the attendance office.
EKHS Homecoming - October 6
Fall Parent/Teacher conferences
- Wednesday, October 11 from 3:30 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, October 12 from 3:00 - 7:00 PM
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2017-2018 Course Description Book Download