Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Advance Ed Survey for students (Advisory 3/29/17) - click here .
Spring Testing Information for the week of April 10, 2017 . Please note that testing will take place the week after we return from Spring Break.
Seniors only - Those seniors who are NOT designated to test for the 2017 SAT testing cycle may participate in a Senior Community Based Learning project on Tuesday, April 11 in lieu of attending school. Seniors have been given this information in their advisory class, however, you can download an additional copy here .
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2017-2018 Course Description Book Download