Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Monday, June 12 - Normal Day of school (Hours 1 - 6)
Tuesday, June 13 - Exams 1 & 2 (10:45 dismissal)
Wednesday, June 14 - Exams 3 & 4 (10:45 dismissal)
Thursday, June 15 - Exams 5 & 6 (10:45 dismissal) - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Students are reminded that they must clean out their locker prior to the end of the school year, or they will be assessed a student fine. Trash cans are located in every hallway to help students clean their lockers. Also students are reminded to return all books to the bookstore prior to their departure for summer.
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2017-2018 Course Description Book Download
Advance Ed Survey for students (Advisory 3/29/17) - click here .