Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Information regarding registration was mailed home the first week of August. Please click here for information about our fall 2017 registration dates.
First day of School - Tuesday, August 22
Please note, we have no school on:
- Friday, August 25 - Staff Development
- Friday, September 1 - Labor Day Recess
- Monday, September 4 - Labor Day Recess
For a complete list of dates, please download a copy of our 2017-18 Master Calendar
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.
2017-2018 Course Description Book Download