Welcome to East Kentwood High School
1st Semester Report Cards
Report cards will be distributed to students on or before Wednesday, January 28. The best way to see your students' grades is through ParentVUE. For help with Parent Vue, please contact email@example.com
Black History Month
Each year, East Kentwood High School hosts an evening event bringing school and community together for the purpose of celebrating diversity. This year's program, "We Are the Dream" will be on Wednesday February 11. There will be a community reception from 5:30 - 6:15 and the program begins at 6:30. This year's keynote speaker is Austin Young, EKHS Senior. Please join us in celebrating the rich blessings of diversity in Kentwood Public Schools!
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.