Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Wednesday, January 25 - Half Day - Exams 1 & 2
Thursesday, January 26 - Half Day - Exams 3 & 4
Friday, January 27 - Half Day - Exams 5 & 6
First Semester ends Friday, January 27
1st semester report cards will be sent home with students on or around February 8. Parent Vue is still the best way to get up to date grade information for your student.
If you need help setting up your Parent Vue Account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAFSA Completion Night
Senior Parents, do you need help with Financial Aid? Check out our FREE FAFSA night on February 6. Details can be found here .
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.