Welcome to East Kentwood High School
Friday, December 19 - Full Day of School
Monday, December 22 through Friday, January 2 - No School
Classes Resume on Monday, January 5
Semester 1 Ends on Friday, January 19
Parents and community members: Please consider providing your feedback as we modify our 5 year plan to improve our facilities, technology, and safety in Kentwood Public Schools. You can participate by either taking a brief 5 minute survey or participate in one of the community forums (click here for information).
- Providing intellectually rigorous and relevant educational opportunities within an environment conducive to learning;
- Incorporating and demonstrating skills needed for success in a global society;
- Encouraging and supporting creativity and educational risk-taking;
- Building and modeling a community that supports and values diversity, equity and relationships;
- Expecting exemplary performance in behavior and learning;
- Involving parents and community.
- Will be valued, respected, and supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- Will be provided with a safe, secure, and equitable educational environment.
- Will be held to high expectations and exemplary performance in behavior and learning.
- Will be responsible for promoting a positive culture and helping East Kentwood High School realize its vision and achieve its mission.