Kentwood Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring members of under represented groups for our work force.
2017 - 2018 SUBSTITUTE SIGN-UP
If you are interested in substitute teaching for Kentwood Public Schools, and did not sub in the 2016-17 school year, please plan to attend one of the meetings listed below. Preregistration is not necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please call Alison O'Gorman at 616-455-3190.
- Tuesday, August 15 at 7:00 a.m. OR 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17 at 7:00 a.m. OR 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 24 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 29 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 13 at 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 28 at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 10 at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 18 at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26 at 6:00 p.m.
You must bring with you:
- Teaching Certificate or Transcripts showing a minimum of 90 college credit hours
- Driver's License with one of the following: Birth Certificate, Passport or Social Security Card
- A "voided" check from your banking institution for Direct Deposit sign-up.
All sub sign-up meetings are held at the Administration Building, 5820 Eastern Ave., Kentwood, MI 49508. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Alison O'Gorman at 455-3190.
Registration meetings will start promptly at the designated time.