Kentwood Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring members of under represented groups for our work force.
2015-16 SUBSTITUTE SIGN-UP
If you are interested in substitute teaching for Kentwood Public Schools, and did not sub in the 2014-15 school year, please plan to attend one of the following meetings. If you are interested in substitute teaching for Kentwood Public Schools, please call Alison O'Gorman, at 455-3190.
- Tuesday, August 25 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 26 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 27 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 1 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 2 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 8 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 9 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 10 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 16 @ 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 23 @ 7:00 p.m.
You must bring with you:
- Teacher Certificate or Transcripts showing 90 college credit hours
- Driver's License with one of the following: Birth Certificate, Passport or Social Security Card
- A "voided" check from your banking institution for Direct Deposit sign-up
Fingerprint information: Your fingerprints must be as of 1-1-2006. If your fingerprints are on file with another district please have them e-mailed to Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting you have chosen to attend. Or, if you need to have your fingerprints done you can do this through the Kentwood Police Department, 4742 Walma, Kentwood, MI 49512. We will give you a fingerprint application form at the meeting.
No pre-registration necessary.
All sub sign-up meetings are held at the Administration Building, 5820 Eastern Ave., Kentwood, MI 49508. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Alison O'Gorman at 455-3190.