Tuition Based Pre-School
What Type of Program Do We Offer?
It is our goal to provide a safe, secure, and enriching environment for your child. They gain a firm foundation of letter sounds and shapes by using their eyes, ears, mouths, and bodies to learn. Our daily class consists of a routine that is divided between free play, circle time, snack time, art, music, computers, circle or small group activity.
Morning sessions afternoon sessions available
- Caring teachers and teacher assistants trained in Early Childhood Education
- Staff/student Ratio - 1:8
- Parent Activities
- Field Trips
- Nutritious Snacks
- Licensed Classrooms
- Programs in three buildings (Hamilton, Endeavor & Explorer)
How Can Your Child Benefit?
Our preschool emphasizes the social and emotional growth of the children. We will introduce shapes, colors, numbers, and letters. It is our intent to build habits and share experiences with your child, which will help them learn these skills when he/she is ready.
Who Operates the Preschool?
Our preschool is a nonprofit program operated through Kentwood Public Schools. The tuition paid by parents pays the instructors, buys teaching supplies and materials, and allows the children to go on field trips. We are licensed by the State of Michigan.
- Parent/Guardian must complete enrollment application
- Parent/Guardian must provide child’s certified Birth Certificate.
- Child will need a current physical and up-to-date immunization record by the start of school.
- On line payment system available.
Classes begin in September and run through mid May
3 year-old Preschool (30 weeks) $675.00
Tuesday/Thursday 9:15-11:45 a.m. (Endeavor, )
Monday/Wednesday 9:15-11:45 a.m. (Hamilton Only)
Children must be three years old by September 1, 2017 and toilet trained.
4 year-old Preschool (30 weeks) $975.00 for 3 days
Monday/Wednesday/Friday class 8:30- 11:30a.m. (Endeavor & Explorer)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday class 12:30-3:30 p.m. (Endeavor)
Children must be four years old by September 1, 2017 and toilet trained.